THE DAMON COMPANY
The Damon Company is a general contracting and construction management firm founded in 1995. Located in Newport, Rhode Island, the company manages lump sum or construction management contracts through the use of specialized and carefully supervised subcontractors. Both the speed and quality of construction is determined by relationships, which exist between the general contractor or construction manager and the various subcontractors employed on any job site. The Damon Company has and works hard to maintain excellent subcontractor relationships.
The company has expertise and experience in both residential and commercial construction, and is fully bondable for local municipal, school, government and military contracts. The Damon Company has a Multiple Award Task Order Contract with the Department of the Army and Air Force National Guard Bureau. We have considerable experience in handicap access and in ADA Compliance issues. We routinely represent owners in applications for building permits, septic compliance, zoning and other regulatory matters.
The Damon Company functions well as a member of a building team consisting of the owner, the architect, the engineer and general contractor or construction manager.
We have a special interest in historic and architecturally significant restoration and have experience in both prominent commercial and residential properties.
We look forward to being of service to you.
- Deliver a finished product meeting plans, specifications and building/zoning requirements in a timely efficient manner.
- Meet or exceed construction industry standards.
- Use the highest quality materials and construction techniques, as specified.
- Represent the owner’s interests with respect to cost and efficient delivery.
- Employ a knowledgeable and well-trained staff and to remain an employer of choice in the contracting industry.
- Maintain safe working conditions for our employees, subcontractors and clients.
- Stand behind our work and product.